Friday, September 5, 2014

Mormon Channel

Yesterday was pretty awesome!  I was able to do a radio interview for the Mormon Channel which features all different kinds of music artists from all different religions, parts of the world, and all walks of life.  I was amazed at how relaxed I felt in their studio, and how happy I was.  It’s been a few months since I did a radio interview, my last interview was for Sounds of Sunday located Idaho and that was a blast too.

During my interview I couldn't help but be so grateful for music and the happiness it’s brought into my life. Because of music I've been able to travel all over the world singing at different companies and events, meeting  all kinds of new people who I don't get to interact with on a daily basis. 

Music is definitely a door opener for me; Many new doors of opportunity have opened that I would've never imagined because of music.  Music has been a gift given to me and in gratitude I pursue it.  But all in all I’m eternally grateful for that sweet sound that inspires me to continue to sing and write music.  

No matter what stage of life I may be in, I’ll always have my music to pick me up when times are hard, and when I need to get a little closer to the One above, music definitely takes me to that place.  

So to my amazing readers!  Love your gift, live you gift, and let others feel it.

Ofa’s!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment